Sunday 13 November 2016

Review of October 2016

In October, the difference between my assets (only my bankroll is counted here, not my house,car and other minor assets) and liabilities went down from -15411€ to -19086€ for 04.11.2016.
In other words 3675€ down from last month.
Bad month. Looking back I see that there wasn't much to do. But I didn't acknowledge that and carried on as usual. Also there were some losses and big expenses. 

Now I downsized on amount of bets. No point in chasing bets when there is no value. Also I will rather earn less but be more reliable.

My eyesight problem is gone. The doctor changed my dioptrics and gave me lower dioptrics with blue light filter for computer work. Relief is huge, lesson learned.

I invested some bankroll money in small studio which I will rent out. It was very good opportunity and it will be my first income producing asset.

Music stopped in my betting so for November my goal is to break even. 




No comments:

Post a Comment