Saturday 14 March 2015

Looking for the edges

In last two weeks I made quite a good progress. I did some further statistical studies and testing and I have found 2 solid tipsters which I started follow.

Tomorrow will be there the first match (Man U - Tottenham) which will qualify for my own betting strategy I was working on recently. According to my model fair odds for over 2,5 should be in 1.5-1.6 range, they are 1,83 instead so I will take an advantage.

What kind of betting management will I use?
I will go for partial Kelly stake which means I will bet about 1/3 of what full Kelly stake would be.

My plan for week ahead is to find some more edges, especially external which are much easier to find than going through backtesting. When I exhaust external sources I will dig through the stats.

There is so much opportunity in this industry, you just have to know what you want to do, do your work, be disciplined and the rest will take care of itself.
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment