Thursday 9 June 2016

Summer, autumn 2015 summary

This will be the post where I summarize where I was at in October 2015 for future reference. I wrote this on October 9th 2015 but didn't publish somehow. Shortly I will post a second part about the time since October 2015 till now, June 2016:

 
Regarding my work and bankroll - July was great, best month of the year for me, August was also great about 70% of July profit. I saved and increased my betting bank by about 3 500€ in those two months.
I was stagnating in September, earned less, had bigger expenditures and finished with bank smaller by couple of hundred €s than at the beginning of the month. 
My bank is currently at 13 800€, highest it was this year. I owe 23 800€ at average interest of 10% so I am still 9 800€ underwater. But now because of my work and various strategies I learned, the trend is positive and upward. It is much better position than have a bank of 23 800€ and be losing money.
Till the end of the year I want to save & pay out at least 4000€ of the worst debt and that will bring my interest rate I pay for credit to 7%. I will be happy with that interest for next year and my creditor is happy with that too.

so this was written in October 15. It's correct except the mortgage debt is missing. Including mortgage, debt wasn't 23800€ but 39800€ so I was 26000€ underwater at the time.I will account for this debt in future calculations, as I have refinanced my debt completely with new mortgage. But I will not put my residential property in credit because its value is not clearly determined and it´s not an investment. But it´s safe to say it has much higher value than my mortgage debt. So bank is happy and me too because of very low interest, considering all circumstances.






No comments:

Post a Comment