Thursday, 9 June 2016

Summer, autumn 2015 summary

This will be the post where I summarize where I was at in October 2015 for future reference. I wrote this on October 9th 2015 but didn't publish somehow. Shortly I will post a second part about the time since October 2015 till now, June 2016:

 
Regarding my work and bankroll - July was great, best month of the year for me, August was also great about 70% of July profit. I saved and increased my betting bank by about 3 500€ in those two months.
I was stagnating in September, earned less, had bigger expenditures and finished with bank smaller by couple of hundred €s than at the beginning of the month. 
My bank is currently at 13 800€, highest it was this year. I owe 23 800€ at average interest of 10% so I am still 9 800€ underwater. But now because of my work and various strategies I learned, the trend is positive and upward. It is much better position than have a bank of 23 800€ and be losing money.
Till the end of the year I want to save & pay out at least 4000€ of the worst debt and that will bring my interest rate I pay for credit to 7%. I will be happy with that interest for next year and my creditor is happy with that too.
* 

so this was written in October 15. It's correct except the mortgage debt is missing. Including mortgage, debt wasn't 23800€ but 39800€ so I was 26000€ underwater at the time.I will account for this debt in future calculations, as I have refinanced my debt completely with new mortgage. But I will not put my residential property in credit because its value is not clearly determined and it´s not an investment. But it´s safe to say it has much higher value than my mortgage debt. So bank is happy and me too because of very low interest, considering all circumstances.






No comments:

Post a Comment