Wednesday 15 June 2016

So what happened since October 2015?

October, November and December were bad months. At work I was struggling again. October I finished with 600€ less than at the start of the month. In November I broke even but I started to have health issues and worked 30% less. In December I lost another 900€ and my health problem was at worst.

Terrible period. But I tried new things and a few of them showed promise.
January was break even month. In February I have lost 500€. That was last bad month. Since then things got better. March, April and May I cumulatively increased my bank by 3700€.
I do mistakes from time to time. There was one mistake which went my way and I got 800€ from that. But even without that mistake, it is still almost 1000€/month saved.
In brutto the numbers are even better. I had a lot of expenses and invested in new tools (PC, display, smart phone etc.)  and well being of my family.

What is even better this improvement is systematic!
Firstly in May I remortgaged my debt which not only decreased interest and amount of monthly payment but also drastically increased my bank. As of 13.6.2016 my bank is 27070€. This kind of money makes my work much easier! Also I have access to another 6350€ available anytime in case I need them.
Interest I pay on debt went down from 10% to 2.8% and monthly payment from 480€ to 265€. There is still opportunity for shedding 65€ monthly and bringing interest to 1.8% p.a.

Secondly, I have now great working strategies. Nobody can tell how long they will be around but I would say this opportunity will last a year maybe more.

My overall debt is also lower.
In October I was 26000€ under water. Now it's 24900€.
So, let's roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment