Wednesday 5 April 2017

March 2017

The difference between my assets (only my bankroll + my investments is counted here, not my house,car and other minor things I own) and liabilities went up from -15980€ on 7.3.2017 to -14407€ on 5.4.2017.



My earnings from betting were at 2833€ and I have spend 3200€ so my savings just from betting are negative -367€.
Fortunately I had profits from other sources. I sold one studio for higher profit than planed in last month (2300€ instead of 2000€) so there was 300€. Another profit comes from real estate I bought. It is  profit of 1400€ as a very conservative estimate. Another 240€ came in as a small windfall.

So all in all, in March 2017 I have earned 4673€ and I have saved 1573€.


Compared to March 2016, I have saved 773€ more this time. March 2016 was first time after a while when I have spent more than usual and still saved something so it is time now to appreciate the way I traveled and be humble about progress I made.

 In the fist quarter 2017 I have saved in total 5900€. (2300€ from this amount was work done last year and profits realized this year) so to meet my goal for this year (16000€) I need to save on average 1122€ in each of remaining 9 months.

It looks all right but in last two weeks I didn´t really make that much in betting. So there is some big red flag showing. I have to take care of that, fight back and don´t be complacent.
What can help me is to think that more probable course now is not keeping up with this rate of savings but actually going markedly down even back if I do not change something now. And that can motivate me because it throws me away from this feeling that I´m on an autopilot to prosperous infinity.
That is clearly not true. There is no autopilot and I am needed everyday to make things happen.









No comments:

Post a Comment