Tuesday 7 March 2017

February 2017

The difference between my assets (only my bankroll + my investments is counted here, not my house,car and other minor things I own) and liabilities went up from -18708€ on 8.2.2017 to -15980€ on 7.3.2017.

In this period my earnings from betting were 3558€ in total and I have spend 2180€ making my total savings from betting in February 1378€.
Rest of the savings for this month is from my real estate investment. It is 2000€ but it is only an estimate. But very conservative estimate.
So in total in February 2017 I have saved 3378€.



You have to remember that I bought the property in October 2016 and now I am only realizing profit from it so really this is thanks to work done at that time.
The difference between assets and liabilities went down by only 2586€ because I had some 650€ credit wrongly counted as my own money. This was fixed hence the difference 3378-650=2728€.

When looking only at my betting income and comparing it with last year - in February 2016 I was down -500€. Also compared to January 2017(239€ saved from betting) is this good news.

I have set the goal for this year at 80 000€ saved. It is so high compared to my earnings just to make it look really big.
Now I don´t think this will work for me and it is counterproductive. I found out that I am happier and more relaxed when this goal is lower. My goal is long term I don´t need to freak out and do everything in two years rather to have steady and realistic ten year plan.
Big part of learning is to learn about yourself, your talents and shortcomings and to use what works for you, not what is used by others.

Because if I will continue just like this, in ten years me and my family should be financially secured.
So that said I´m adjusting my plan to double last year result and save 16 000€ in 2017.




No comments:

Post a Comment