Sunday 9 July 2017

June 2017

The difference between my assets (only my bankroll + my investments is counted here, not my house,car and other minor things I own) and liabilities went up from -14866€ on 31.5.2017 to -13466€ on 30.6.2017.


In plain English this means that if I would have to pay off my mortgage and loans tomorrow and use only my betting bank for this purpose, I would be still short of 13466 euros. I would have to sold some of my possessions or use my house equity.

Total June income: 4648€
Earnings from betting: 3448 €
Other income: 1200€

Expenses: 3248€

Savings:1400€



Other income came from investment property sale. In March I accounted for conservative profit estimate from this investment at 1400€ but actual profit now when property is sold is 1200€ higher.

My expenses this month were higher than usual because I have bought myself a new ultrabook and made some ergonomic improvements to my work area.
Both of these expenses are making my work more fun.

So I have reached my goal for June which was to save at least 1200€!
 
Goal for July is to stay flat this time.
I plan to invest 1700€ into making my house more energy efficient and also take a week off for family holiday. Considering my regular monthly expenses of at least 2000€ I will be very happy if I will not be down at the end of this month. But that is probable outcome, I have around 10% chance to hit my goal.

The investment in house I´m going to make will not decrease the difference between my assets and liabilities on paper because it will go into my house which I exclude from this report. But in reality it is an investment. Also it will have slight impact on my expenses as utility bill will go down instantly by few euros. Whole investment should pay for itself in 5-6 years and then provide value for 50+ years.

 Goal for July is to not spend more than I earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment