Friday 15 September 2017

Summer 2017 summary

The difference between my assets (only my bankroll + my investments are counted here, not my house,car and other minor things I own) and liabilities went up from -13466€ on 30.6.2017 to -12720€ on 1.9 2017.

In plain English this means that if I would have to pay off my mortgage and loans right now with cash on hand, I would be still short of 12720€ euros. I would have to sold some of my possessions or use my house equity.

Total July-August income: € 5485€
Earnings from betting: 5085 €
Other income: 400€

Expenses: 4739€

Savings:746€

Betting bank (1.9.2017): 47800€

 

How are things going?
In July I had holidays for ten days. It was great to take some time off. In this time I have looked outside of betting and decided to invest more in cryptocurrencies. By the end of August I had 7800 invested here. Goal is to have around 10% of my bank parked there right now it´s 6000€
In August I decided to raise my bankroll because of this allocation. I have some loans available so I have borrowed 9000€ more and my bank is 47800€ as of 1th of September. I plan to raise around 10000€ more from a friend as I can see some good opportunities till the end of this year.

On one side I am not very comfortable to be leveraged more but this will give me strength to my betting and I will not need to push myself so much.
Additional money is quite cheap, around 8% interest and I can pay back anytime. I needed to make an investment in cryptos. I´m OK if portfolio value would go down by 50%-60%. That is not much in big picture but would really really regret if one Bitcoin went to 40000€. It might go down and trade sideways but I would say it got 30%+ change of going 10x in next 10 years and that is great risk reward ratio.
In betting I have to be careful because Autumn was just very thin for me in last two years. Better safe than sorry. I better not push thing which were working in first half of a year but don´t work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment